12.30.2008

AmazingLadies.com


Recently I have found myself addicted to Jon and Kate plus 8. Like REALLY addicted (paging Intervention!). I am amazed at how parents out there cope with raising big families. I can BARELY take care of myself (have you SEEN my fridge? not good)... let alone another human bean.

And then I realized, my cousin, Liberty, and her friend, Emily, are doing exactly that. Daily, they take care of 8 children each. To learn more about their trials and tribulations as mothers, and in my opinion, heroes, please visit 16ballsintheair.blogspot.com. These ladies are my IDOLS. And the hilarious one-liners their children spit out, and that they dutifully post, will be the perfect pick-me-up for any rough day.
(Above is the logo work I recently did for them, featured on their blog)