12.15.2009

The Pelt Princess


So the story goes like this: I was upstate with friends, hanging out in a dive bar with some locals one evening, when we noticed a man seemingly wearing a furry animal on his head. Upon further inspection (with my invisible monocle, a miming routine I love to do when I'm pretending to really inspect something)- I noticed that it was, in fact, a coyote. Ears, eyes, nose and ALL. When we introduced ourselves to this gentleman with a dog for a hat, we learned that his name was *drumroll*... wolfman. At this point I insisted on wearing his prized pelt headpiece, and well, the rest is history.

The Wolfman is to my right, lovingly looking into the eyes of the coyote while the Fitz was laughing from behind the camera. Don't worry, I'm still washing my hair in bleach after this little encounter. Woof.