9.27.2011

Holiday Press Luncheon



One of my designs not chosen this year for our prestigious annual press luncheon. Unfortunately, it was one of my favorites (although my other design that was chosen will be beautiful too when executed)... would have loved to have seen the double sided, duplexed invitation engraved on a beautiful, toothy, aubergine colored paper, in TCO and metallic silver ink. I wanted to use graphics this year that paid homage to our long heritage, and therefore brought in an art nouveau frame I made in illustrator (we have many tulip themed pieces in our archives that I referenced). Additionally, we have a gorgeous logo lock-up that was created many moons ago- with which I built into the border. But alas this option is on the Tiffany cutting room floor... maybe next year!