9.12.2008

I'm Bacckkkkkkkk






Hi everyone-- sorry to have been so MIA lately-- many new reports to make, and new photos to share. So let's get started!

A few weekends ago, the Geoffroy family and I headed up to East Greenwich to celebrate Evan's grandparents' anniversary. The evening was truly beautiful-- dinner was served outside at a mariner with blue sky, water, and boats as a backdrop. I, of course, made myself sick by eating (quite aggressively) the endless supply of lobster that seemed to appear on our table. Later, Harborside (the restaurant) turned from a sweet, quiet dining location into a huge smashing party with live music and rowdy bar flies. Ev, Colin and I tried to hold our own and hang out with the locals, but after awhile my old lady age got the best of me, and I had to throw in the party towel.